Join our team! We are a parent/volunteer organization that helps to enhance the experience, culture and opportunities for all students at Beyer High School so that they may have a rewarding and memorable high school experience.
Our next Renaissance Boosters meeting will be:
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 @ 6:00-7:30pm in room I-20 (Crab Feed meeting)
Annual Crab Feed Fundraiser
This year’s crab feed will be on Saturday, February 23rd, 2019. Tickets will be available in January 2019. Don’t miss out!!
For more information, contact the Student Body Office @ 209-574-1660.
Mission and Activities
The mission of the Renaissance Program is to acknowledge the educational achievements and outstanding contributions of students through reinforcement, recognition and reward. Renaissance seeks to motivate students to improve academically and attend school every day. Here are planned activities for this year for Beyer’s Renaissance students:
· There is an activity every quarter for students who have earned one of the levels of Renaissance. For example, in the first quarter there is an ice cream social at lunch time for every student who earned Renaissance. In the fourth quarter there is a picnic called Day on the Green where every Renaissance student goes to Beyer Park for a lunch provided by the school.
· Students who earn Renaissance throughout the year will receive a Renaissance t-shirt expressing that the student wearing the t-shirt has worked hard to earn the Renaissance status.
· Each semester we have Lunch at the Lounge where the top ten students from 1st and 2nd quarters who have had the greatest GPA increase over their previous quarter GPA are invited to have lunch with an administrator, along with a friend they can invite, provided by the Renaissance Program.
- Renaissance also provides motivational assemblieswith guest speakers for students in attendance.
Your support of the Renaissance Program would be deeply appreciated by the students and staff at Beyer High School. This program runs solely on donations. Monetary sponsorships will help keep Beyer’s Renaissance Program running. This money will be used for Renaissance shirts, prizes, rewards, etc. Your contribution is tax deductible. Sponsorship forms are available on this webpage to right. Thank you for your consideration.
President – Taide Zamora
Vice President – Anna Cannizzaro
Secretary – Lynette Miller
Treasurer – Matt McCormick